Research & Training
We are passionate about exploring the ways in which race and ethnicity affects our everyday lives and how that is reflected in our teaching. We are pleased to share our research and training insights with you on our MEaP Community Research and Training Blogsite
Here you will find articles such as:
- Can “Educational Excellence Everywhere” play its part in tackling social inequality?
- Educational Excellence Everywhere White paper
- Powerpoint (ppt)
- Making Education a Priority (MEaP): Pedagogic research in action
- Making Education a Priority (MEaP): International Research
- Making Education a Priority (MEaP): International Advocacy at the United Nations
- MEaP Symposium: Gateway to Success Open Day
- Pathways to Impact: Helping to shape Department of Education (DfE) Policy around Community Education
- Proposed Regulation of Supplementary Schools: A Department of Education
- RSA Report: Beyond the School Gates.